Shiitake Mushroom extract 8:1 (60 grams)
Our Shiitake extract ratio is 8:1, hot water extracted from 100% Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) fruiting bodies.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC (100% WILD-CRAFTED ORGANIC SHIITAKE)
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
>30% Beta-glucans, <5% Starch
No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs
Serving Size: 1 gram
Servings per Pouch: 60
Ingredients: Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) fruiting bodie, may contain small amounts of natural starch (<5%)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Experience the power of nature with our certified organic Shiitake Mushroom extract 8:1. Made from only the highest quality Shiitake mushrooms, our extract is packed with essential vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system. With a potent 8:1 extract ratio, our Shiitake Mushroom extract is one of the most concentrated and effective on the market.
Shiitake mushrooms have been used in traditional medicine for centuries and have been shown to contain compounds that can boost the immune system and help fight off infections. These mushrooms also contain high levels of antioxidants, which can help protect against damage from free radicals. Additionally, Shiitake mushrooms are a rich source of dietary fiber, which can help support healthy digestion.
Our certified organic Shiitake Mushroom extract 8:1 is the perfect supplement for those looking to boost their immune system and improve overall health. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
Shiitake mushrooms have been used in traditional medicine for centuries and have been associated with several potential health benefits. Some of the potential benefits include:
- Boosting the immune system: Shiitake mushrooms contain compounds called beta-glucans, which can help stimulate the immune system and help fight off infections.
- Antioxidant properties: These mushrooms are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect against damage from free radicals, which are associated with aging and certain diseases.
- Lowering cholesterol: Some studies suggest that consuming shiitake mushrooms may help lower cholesterol levels, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies suggest that shiitake mushrooms may have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce the risk of certain diseases.
- Supporting healthy digestion: Shiitake mushrooms are a rich source of dietary fiber, which can help support healthy digestion.
It’s important to note that most of the studies on shiitake mushrooms were done on animal models or in test tubes and more research is needed to confirm the potential health benefits in humans.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician if you are pregnant or nursing; have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs. If you have any adverse effects to the product, stop taking the product immediately and consult your physician.